Purchase Dr. Williams’s book, a perfect educational tool and chiropractic research reference for the daily practitioner, from the Amazon store TODAY!OK, we are back and you have found the Chiropractic Forward Podcast where we are making evidence-based chiropractic fun, profitable, and accessible while we make you and your patients better all the way around. We’re the fun kind of research. Not the stuffy, high-brow, look down your nose at people kind of research. We’re research talk over a couple of beers. I’m Dr. Jeff Williams and I’m your host for the Chiropractic Forward podcast. I’m so glad you’re spending your time with us learning together. Chiropractors – I’m hiring at my personal clinic. I need talent, ambition, drive, smart, and easy to get along with associates. If this is you and Amarillo, TX is your speed, send me an email at email@example.com If you haven’t yet I have a few things you should do.
- Go to Amazon and check our my book called The Remarkable Truth About Chiropractic: A Unique Journey Into The Research. It’s excellent educational resource for you AND your patients. It saves you time putting talks together or just staying current on research. It’s categorized into sections so the information is easy to find and written in a way that is easy to understand for everyone. It’s on Amazon. That’s the Remarkable Truth About Chiropractic by Jeff Williams.
- Then go Like our Chiropractic Forward Facebook page,
- Join our private Chiropractic Forward Facebook group, and then
- Review our podcast on whatever platform you’re listening to
- Last thing real quick, we also have an evidence-based brochure and poster store at chiropracticforward.com
- Tell me, Anthony, how’s Huntsville, Alabama today?
- Since chiropractic isn’t the typical first answer when someone is deciding what they want to be when they grow up, tell us why you chose chiropractic as your profession.
- Now, you’re not originally from Alabama. Now leaving out metrics and specifics (that’s next) give us all a brief history of where you went to school, where you started out, and how you migrated down South.
- Now, for providers that may be a bit younger and might can use a little advice on where to set up shop, besides your in-laws being in Huntsville, can you share a little about why you and your wife knew Huntsville was going to work out?
- Share with us a bit about what your practices look like? What all do you have your fingers in right now and how did you get there?
- As you just mentioned, you have entered the clinic/gym hybrid model and now that’s up and running. Tell us what gave you the idea to make that transition, what the buildout process looked like, and how it’s going so far since it got up and running.
- If you could go back and start the clinic/gym process over again from the start, what would tell yourself and what would you change about how you did things the first time?
- Tell us how you lead someone from simple pain relief and then transition them into functional and interested in being a part of the gym and the strengthening process. Does that take a lot of sales? Or do you have specific tools that show the patient how it all fits together and why they can benefit.
- We’re in Dr. Kevin Christie’s MCM Mastermind and we’ve gotten to know each other fairly well over the last year. Have you been part of a mastermind group before this one?
- Other than the weekend we just spent in Key Largo, what value have you gotten out of our current mastermind?
- All masterminds are different, of course, but, in general, what do you see as being the best arguments for finding and joining a mastermind or accountability group?
- Next year, our mastermind is sold out and has no open spots available but we will be visiting Ft Lauderdale, Naples, Tampa, and maybe Orlando…..maybe back to the Keys. I figure there will be some smoked Negronis on our menu along the way but other than camaraderie, what are you hoping to get out of year 2?
Purchase Dr. Williams’s book, a perfect educational tool and chiropractic research reference for the daily practitioner, from the Amazon store TODAY!The Message I want you to know with absolute certainty that when Chiropractic is at its best, you can’t beat the risk vs reward ratio because spinal pain is primarily a movement-related pain and typically responds better to movement-related treatment rather than chemical treatments like pills and shots. When compared to the traditional medical model, research and clinical experience show us patients can get good to excellent results for headaches, neck pain, back pain, and joint pain to name just a few. It’s safe and cost-effective can decrease surgeries & disability and we do it through conservative, non-surgical means with minimal hassle to the patient. And, if the patient treats preventatively after initial recovery, we can usually keep it that way while raising the overall level of health! Key Point: At the end of the day, patients should have the guarantee of having the best treatment that offers the least harm. When it comes to non-complicated musculoskeletal complaints…. That’s Chiropractic! Contact Send us an email at dr dot williams at chiropracticforward.com and let us know what you think of our show and tell us your suggestions for future episodes. Feedback and constructive criticism is a blessing and so are subscribes and excellent reviews on podcast platforms. We know how this works by now. If you value something, you have to share it, interact with it, review it, talk about it from time to time, and actively hit a few buttons to support it here and there when asked. It really does make a big difference. Connect We can’t wait to connect with you again next week. From the Chiropractic Forward Podcast flight deck, this is Dr. Jeff Williams saying upward, onward, and forward. WebsiteTweets by Chiro_Forward YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtc-IrhlK19hWlhaOGld76Q iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/chiropractic-forward-podcast-chiropractors-practicing/id1331554445?mt=2 Player FM Link https://player.fm/series/2291021 Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-chiropractic-forward-podcast-chiropractors-practicing-through TuneIn https://tunein.com/podcasts/Health–Wellness-Podcasts/The-Chiropractic-Forward-Podcast-Chiropractors-Pr-p1089415/ About the Author & Host Dr. Jeff Williams – Fellow of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (FIANM) and Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Professionals (DABFP) – Chiropractor in Amarillo, TX, Chiropractic Advocate, Author, Entrepreneur, Educator, Businessman, Marketer, and Healthcare Blogger & Vlogger