CF 076: w/ Dr. David Graber (Part One) – Chiropractic Technique, Chiropractic Gurus, Teaching
Today we’re going to be talking with Dr. David Graber from New Jersey. Parsippany, NJ to be specific.
But first, here’s that bumper music
OK, we are back. Welcome to the podcast today, I’m Dr. Jeff Williams and I’m your host for the Chiropractic Forward podcast.
You have collapsed into Episode #76
We’re here to advocate for chiropractic while we also make your life easier using research and some good solid common sense and smart talk.
Part of making your life easier is having the right patient education tools in your office. Tools that educate based on solid, researched information. We offer you that. It’s done for you. We are taking pre-orders right now for our brand new, evidence-based office brochures available at chiropracticforward.com. Just click the STORE link at the top right of the home page and you’ll be off and running. Just shoot me an email at email@example.com if something is out of sorts or isn’t working correctly.
If you’re like me, you get tired of answering the same old questions. Well, these brochures make great ways of educating while saving yourself time and breath. They’re also great for putting in take-home folders.
Go check them out at chiropracticforward.com under the store link. While you’re there, sign up for the newsletter won’t you? We won’t spam you. Just one email per week to remind you when the new episode comes out. That’s it.
We will be launching an athletes and opioids eBook toward the end of this month. It’s called A case for chiropractic disrupting the cycle of pain, prescriptions, and addiciton. I’m linking it in the show notes so go get and check it out.
Let’s get to our guest today. As I mentioned at the top of the show, we have Dr. DavidCF ep. 76 Graber with us today.
- Dr. Graber graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 1985 and got his Sports Diplomate in 1996.
- He is a fromer NYCC assistant instructor of diagnosis and technique.
- He developed and taught over 20 different post-graduate courses in Chiropractic technique and theory, and rehabilitation.
- He was voted chiropractor of the year in 2012 by the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- He is the charman of the ANJC council on technique and clinical excellence.
- And he’s here with us today.
- Welcome to the show
- Tell me about your journey into chiropractic
- Tell me about your journey into evidence-based chiropractic
- When did you start getting into speaking and giving presentations? How did that come about?
- I noticed a powerpoint where you taught cervical adjusting. After going through the powerpoint, how many ways are there to adjust a neck? Minus the techniques Rambo and Chuck Norris use of course : )
- You say you know how to suck at a technique. I don’t know anyone that wants to suck but, in order to
avoidingsucking, you must explain.
- You mention the people that are publishing research and teaching courses on Chiropractic technique and how to approach them as if they were a financial planner. Can you explain that a little further for us?
- I can’t think of anyone better than you to ask this question of. I see so many polar opinions concerning this: with the rising popularity of the YouTube folks like Cipriano and Gregory Johnson, AKA – Ring Dinger – what is
youopinion of the Y-axis adjustment? Is it as dangerous as some think?
I want you to know with absolute certainty that when Chiropractic is at its best, you can’t beat the risk vs reward ratio because spinal pain is primarily a movement-related pain and typically responds better to movement-related treatment instead of chemical treatments like pills and shots.
When compared to the traditional medical model, research and clinical experience show that many patients get good or excellent results through chiropractic for headaches, neck pain, back pain, joint pain, to name just a few.
Chiropractic care is safe and cost-effective. It can decrease instances of surgery & disability. Chiropractors normally do this through conservative, non-surgical means with minimal time requirements or hassle to the patient.
And, if the patient develops a “preventative” mindset going forward from initial recovery, chiropractors can likely keep it that way while raising the general, overall level of health of the patient!
Patients should have the guarantee of having the best treatment offering the least harm.
Send us an email at dr dot williams at chiropracticforward.com and let us know what you think of our show or tell us your suggestions for future episodes. Feedback and constructive criticism is a blessing and so are subscribes and excellent reviews on iTunes and other podcast services. Y’all know how this works by now so help if you don’t mind taking a few seconds to do so.
Help us get to the top of podcasts in our industry. That’s how we get the message out.
We can’t wait to connect with you again next week. From the Chiropractic Forward Podcast flight deck, this is Dr. Jeff Williams saying upward, onward, and forward.
Social Media Links
Chiropractic Forward Podcast Facebook GROUP
Player FM Link
About the Author & Host
Dr. Jeff Williams – Chiropractor in Amarillo, TX, Chiropractic Advocate, Author, Entrepreneur, Educator, Businessman, Marketer, and Healthcare Blogger & Vlogger